Make a Payment

Select your policy for New Hampshire
Policy Number Begins With


MAPFRE | Commerce Insurance

Claims Personnel

MAPFRE Insurance is committed to providing you with superior claim service. We have claim personnel that specialize in certain areas of the claim handling process. You can be sure we have the right person with the right specialty giving attention to your claim. Below is a listing of some of the personnel you may be in contact with:

Claim Service Center Representative

This is the person you will speak with when your first report your claim.

Physical Damage Adjuster

This is the person you will deal with when your claim involves damage to your auto.

Licensed Commerce Appraiser

This individual will inspect your vehicle for an appraisal of damage. They are licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and may work directly for MAPFRE Insurance or for an approved independent appraisal firm.

Casualty Claim Adjuster

This individual will contact you if there were injuries in the auto accident.

Property Loss Adjuster

If you have a homeowners claim, you will hear from this individual.

Property Loss Adjustment Firm

You will be contacted by an adjuster from this type of firm if the damage to your home or property needs to be inspected.

Agent Locator


Drive-in Appraisals


Online Services


Customer Profile

Access billing and previously reported claim information online anytime!

Register Now!

Login to CommerceCares


Make a Payment

Select a state to make a payment.