CAR|EZ, Preferred, and Registered Repair Shops
Reporting a Claim
Rapid settlement of a claim begins with a timely report to us of a loss to your automobile or home. You can report the loss to your local independent insurance agent or call MAPFRE Insurance directly. This service is available to our MAPFRE customers, as well as anyone else involved in an incident with one of our MAPFRE insured.
Report a Claim directly to MAPFRE Insurance
You can report a claim to us anytime 24 hours a day - 365 days a year
During the claim report process, a professional, skilled claim representative will gather full detailed information on your claim and enter it electronically into our system. The claim report should take only 10-15 minutes. At the end of the report, you will be provided with the following information:
- Your file number
- Your claim adjuster's name and telephone extension
- Answers to any general questions that you may have
Additionally, if your claim is for damage to your auto and you have chosen certain coverages, at the end of the telephone call you will have the following information:
- An assignment of a licensed MAPFRE appraiser to inspect your vehicle and write an appraisal of damage. This appraisal can be done at your home or work, or you can visit one of our convenient Drive-In appraisal locations.
- We will provide you with names of preferred rental companies and assistance in arranging for a comparable substitute vehicle while yours is being repaired.
- An explanation of the repair process and MAPFRE’s Preferred Repair Shop Program which provides you with a guarantee for the quality and workmanship of the repairs.
Report a Claim to MAPFRE Insurance Online
If you prefer to file your claim online, you may complete our online claim submission form. After completing the form, you will be provided with a submission number, and one of our representatives will typically contact you within one business day to provide you with any additional claims information.
Access billing and previously reported claim information online anytime!
For questions on claims that have already been reported, please call from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M / Monday - Friday.
MAPFRE Claim Department
11 Gore Road
Webster, MA 01570